User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News
BEST LAID PLANS
New web series coming in 2010...

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
WebSerials.com Forums  |  Our Shows  |  Cataclysmo  |  Topic: Cataclysmo II: 19 - The Fate of Man
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cataclysmo II: 19 - The Fate of Man  (Read 4462 times)
WebSerials
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: October 24, 2008, 11:38:27 PM »

The truth is revealed when H.G. Wells sheds light on dark secrets.
cataclysmorox

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 06:50:08 AM »

That was one of the best mid movie scenes ever. Wow, the family connections are becoming greater.  Smiley The real question is are Bucky and Sam related somehow?

Oh and I loved the line "Stupid Hologram".

Now that we're winding down to the end of cataclysmo  Cry I'm guessing after this we'll finally get to see some action scenes. There has been a lack of action since you resumed in October.

Fantastic episode guys.

I also forgot to say, I also loved the line "start a family" by Wells the younger. Apparently for him Bucky hadn't been born yet.  Cheesy

WANTED:
Schrodinger's Cat
Dead and Alive
natebell

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 12:51:57 AM »

All I can remember was how suffocatingly hot it was in that room. If you look closely, you'll notice our faces are glazed with sweat. Turned out pretty well, though!

I remember the house scene being longer. How long was the first cut of this episode?
BobFM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 02:07:01 AM »

Whaa....? Did not see this plot twist coming.

Great work! I've been following Cataclysmo since April when I found it on Youtube somehow. Hope there's a Cataclysmo 3 in our future!
Alec Corday

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 09:46:16 PM »

I knew something would come I couldn't predict! In fact, the fact that I couldn't predict it was the only fact I could predict.

But then again, I didn't predict the other "I am your father" reveal in movie history, either. And the reactions were entirely different. I thought at least Johnny would break into a "Nooooooo!!!" A little too fast on the "you-my-dad? Kewl."-reaction, methinks. But that's just IMHO.

But... the son's of H.G. Wells and Emilia Earhart...Huh It does explain Bucky's bedroom-eyes, his height and... erm.... wiryness. Johnny's relative shortness and roguish-good looks must be from mommy's side then...

And then the "I gave my only son(s)" was very biblical in a way... Loved the hologram-hug! Very nice comedic relief in an otherwise emotionally-weighty and expository (but necessary) scene. Also, was this not the longest Cataclysmo segment so far?

Keep it coming! This (family)saga is coming to an exiting conclusion!

Now for some monkey-action if you please...

/Alec

PS: what are bedroom-eyes anyway?

They say that coffee is the Devil's Drink. I guess that's why he never sleeps.
capjlp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 07:23:50 AM »

Well guys I have to say you guys rock. I like the shows I have watched all but the Nora Breaks free series.

I could hear darth vader's breathing as he told them he was there father Smiley

Keep up the good work!

jessegrotholson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 04:43:43 PM »

Great episodes Josh. Nicely paced and well shot. And a tip O' the hat to Anthony, the Italian Stallioni. Great acting guys! HG, you verile old dog you.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
Sam

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 02:25:29 AM »

Best episode in my opinion.  Both the writing and the blocking were superbly done (not to mention the filming).
So, Dr. Crankshaft in one more episode, please?  Pretty please?

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.
Pages: [1] Print 
WebSerials.com Forums  |  Our Shows  |  Cataclysmo  |  Topic: Cataclysmo II: 19 - The Fate of Man
Jump to: